NEW : MORNING OUTING ,FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT WITH THE VIETNAM COOKERY CENTER
The tour starts at 9h00 ; We will pick you up at the hotel and take you for a walk through the local wet market, tasting the typical exotic fruits, learning about new food, fresh vegetables and fragrant herbs…. not just that, you will enjoy your breakfast as the locals do with Banh Mi ( Vietnamese sandwich) or Banh Cuon (steamed rice rolls) while sipping your favorite drinks such as Ca Phe Sua Da (Ice coffee with condensed milk) or fresh fruit smoothie, all made in front of you.
After walking around, we will hop on a taxi for a short trip to 1 small island where you can take a fun challenge by the Saigon river side – prawn/ carp fishing – or you may just simply want to lay down on the hammock listening to our guide explain about the stories of the city.
You will also enjoy your lunch here with an amazing dish prepared by a local Chef from the Mekong Delta- The famous crispy elephant ear fish wrapped in rice paper and dozens of local herbs served with dipping fish sauce.
You will be dropped back at the hotel around 13h00 with a happy full tummy and the memory of one great experience – a truly Vietnamese style half day outing.
- Rate : $ 60 ( VND 1.300.000) for booking of 1 person and $ 55 ( VND 1.200.000) for booking from 2 persons up.
- Maximum size group : 12 persons.
- 70% of charge for child under 12 years old.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel are included ( within the city center).
- Contact us at this email : firstname.lastname@example.org