SAUTTED CHICKEN WITH CHILI & LEMONGRASS – Ga xao sa ot
– 150- 200 gr chicken meat.
– 2 tablespoons chopped lemongrass.
– 1-2 teaspoons chopped chilli.
– 1 teaspoon chopped garlic.
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– 1 tablespoon fish sauce
– 1 teasppon chicken powder
– 2-3 teaspoons sugar
– 2 teaspoons curry powder.
– 2 teaspoons annatto oil.
– 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
– Boiled water
– Chicken meat : chop into piece. Marinate with 1 tablespoon of lemongrass, chili, 1 teaspoon of garlic, fish sauce, pepper, sugar, chicken powder, 1 teaspoon of curry powdern and annatto oil. Leave them absorb from 15-20 minutes.
– Annatto oil : Heat the oil until boil, add annatto seeds and stir around over low heat until the cooking oil turn to dark red colour. Can replace by curry powder.
1. Heat the pan, add cooking oil, add garlic, chopped lemongrass, chilli and curry powder to stir until fragrant.
2. Add the chicken meat into the pan and keep stiring until they’re all shrink.
3. Add the water in to cover the chicken meat. Season again to taste and cook over medium heat until the sauce gets thicken.
* Serve with steamed rice and lecttuce, cucumber or tomato.