STEAMED RICE IN LOTUS LEAVES – Cơm hấp lá sen
– 10 g carrots
– 10g pork pie (Vietnamese ham)
– 100g roasted pork
– 10 g shrimp
– 10g pea or french bean
– 10 g lotus seed (boiled)
– 1 cup of steamed-rice
– 2 teaspoons of chopped spring onion
– ½ tablespoon of cashew oil
– 1 ½ teaspoons of sugar
– 3 teaspoons of pork powder (Knorr)
– 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
– A pinch of pepper
– A cup of fresh water
– A chicken egg
– Carrots, pea: wash, diced and boiled.
– Heat cooking oil in a pan. Then, wait it hot and add chopped spring onion about 5 minutes. Take oil and spring onion out into a bowl.
– Roasted pork: marinated it with ½ tablespoon of cooking oil, 1 teaspoon of cashew oil, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, 2 teaspoons of pork powder, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of five spices, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of garlic. Cook it in the pot. Then pour a cup of fresh water. Leave it until the sauce is reduced and become golden brown color. Take the pork out and dice it.
– Stir-fried rice: heat ½ tablespoon of cooking oil, ½ teaspoon of garlic in a pan. Then add carrot, pea, shrimp, pork pie, roasted pork and stir them about 5 minutes. Add chicken egg and stir quickly. Later, add rice and keep stirring. Season it with ½ teaspoon of pork powder, ½ teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of pepper. Then stir it from 3 to 5 minutes. Add the mixture chopped spring onion and oil and mix them up. Put lotus leaf in a bowl, fill in mixed steamed rice, wrapped up and steamed within 10 – 15 minutes. Server it hot with soya bean sauce and chilli.