GRILLED BANANA WITH COCONUT MILK
– 4 large bananas- medium ripe.
– 200 gr coconut meat
– 3 teaspoon chopped spring onion ( the green part)
– Cooking oil
– 1 tablespoon tapioca flour.
– Banana : peel the skin off, smash into flat.
– Coconut meat : mix with 1 cup of warm water and squeese to get the coconut milk.
– Tapicoca flour : mix with water until dissolve.
1. Grill the banana over medium heat by charcoal until golden brown
2. Heat the oil until boil, add into the spring onion.
3. Heat the pan, add coconut milk, season with sugar and salt to taste until it boils, add tapicoca water in and keep stiring to thicken the mixture.
4. Place banana on the plate, add coconut milk on the top, sprinkle spring onion or fried peanut.