GREEN SPRING ROLL – Cuốn diếp
– 5-10 mustard leaves
– 10g rice noodles
– A chicken egg
– 100g pork meat (fresh, unsalted)
– 150g fresh shrimp
– Spring onion
– Shrimps: boil shrimps in water with 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Shell them and then cut in half, lengthways.
– Pork meat: boil until cooked and soak in fresh water for 5 -10 minutes to make the pork soft and white in colour; then thinly slice.
– Egg: fry and then cut in julienne
– Spring onion: cut into long pieces, about 10 cm. Dip into boiling water for 2- 3 seconds.Take them out right away and soak into cold water to keep the green color.
– Place the mustard leave on flat basket with dark side down.
– Place pork first, then egg and noodlesand shrimps, then roll tightly until the edge.Use 1 onion string to tight it up after place 1 other shrimps on top to decorate. Serve with the dipping fish sauce.