SAUTTED CHICKEN WITH CHILI & LEMONGRASS – Gà xào sả ớt
– 150- 200 gr chicken meat.
– 2 tablespoons chopped lemongrass.
– 1-2 teaspoons chopped chilli.
– 1 teaspoon chopped garlic.
– ½ teaspoon black pepper
– 1 tablespoon fish sauce
– 1 teasppon chicken powder
– 2-3 teaspoons sugar
– 2 teaspoons curry powder.
– 2 teaspoons annatto oil.
– 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
– Boiled water
– Chicken meat : chop into piece. Marinate with 1 tablespoon of lemongrass, chili, 1 teaspoon of garlic, fish sauce, pepper, sugar, chicken powder, 1 teaspoon of curry powdern and annatto oil. Leave them absorb from 15-20 minutes.
– Annatto oil : Heat the oil until boil, add annatto seeds and stir around over low heat until the cooking oil turn to dark red colour. Can replace by curry powder.
– Heat the pan, add cooking oil, add garlic, chopped lemongrass, chilli and curry powder to stir until fragrant.
– Add the chicken meat into the pan and keep stiring until they’re all shrink.
– Add the water in to cover the chicken meat. Season again to taste and cook over medium heat until the sauce gets thicken.
* Serve with steamed rice and lecttuce, cucumber or tomato.