BEEF SALAD WITH TAMARIND SAUCE – Gỏi bò tái me
– Dipping tamarind sauce: 2 tablespoons of tamarind sauce, 1½ – 2 teaspoons of sugar, ½ teaspoon of salt. Mix them up and add chopped chilli.
– Blanch beef into the boiling water for 3 – 5 seconds. Keep rare then drain it
– Mix the beef meat with saw-leave herbs, onion, 2- 4 tablespoons of tamarind sauce, 2–3 tablespoons of sugar, ½ teaspoon of salt. Let stand for 15 minutes.
– Transfer the beef to a serving dish and garnish with peanut and fried shallot.
– Serve with shrimp cake and dipping tamarind sauce.